Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sex and Sexuality

By: Emily Miller

When we talk about sex and sexuality we have in mind bisexuals, homosexuals, homosexuals and asexual.

There are a lot of young men who are heterosexual or ‘straight’. They are men who are attracted to members of the same sex and known as “gay”. They are scared to show their sexuality as there is often a pressure from most of the societies that stops them to show their feelings. But there are gay men all around the world.

Lesbians are too found in every culture and society. Just like men they are attracted towards their own genders. These women who stand up as being lesbians are not accepted in their societies. These homosexuals are normally not taken with a positive attitude although it is normal to get attracted to the same sex. Bisexuals refer to individuals who are attracted to either sex. They are men and women engaging in both heterosexual and homosexual activity. Whatever the type you are when you have sex with someone you should think about sexually transmitted diseases that include human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) which causes acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS).

Sex is a physical way to express your love, affection and desires. But it is important to keep in mind that sexual relationship can be hazardous if safety precautions are not taken. It is necessary to prevent you from getting pregnant and very crucial to protect you and your partner from sexually transmitted disease no matter in what type of a sexual relationship you are in.

Although lesbians are at low risk of HIV infection, unplanned pregnancy and becoming infected with STDs yet there is risk involved in transmission of the infection. This is because some lesbians have unsafe sex with men and they share needles.

Gay men can get HIV infection mainly through unprotected anal sex and there is also a risk from unprotected oral sex although the chances are less. Gay men can become infected if they share drug needles.

The heterosexual couples are at a high risk of being infected with the sexually transmitted diseases if they do not take necessary precautions. If they do not use condoms and have sex with multiple partner, if they have sex with an HIV or other STD infected person. To protect you from the diseases and not to infect others safe sex is the key factor for it. Safe sex enables you to have a god sex life.

Find more information visit: Sex and Sexuality http://www.keepcondom.com/articles/sex-sexuality/sex-and-sexuality.htm

We at Keepcondom.com are providing you the choices you can make, to select your condom brands according to your needs. http://www.keepcondom.com

Article Source: http://www.ArticleBiz.com

1 comment:

Kennedy_luis said...

I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with HIV/aids & Herpes virus for 4 years now… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr, CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME contact whatsApp number.( +2347030936239 ) I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr, CHUKWU MADU herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr, CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME and very happy with my hubby and family. Email him on (dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com)
 or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number (+2347030936239)
He can also cure so many sickness
{1}HIV And AIDS
{2}Diabetes
{3}Epilepsy
{4}Blood Cancer
{5}HPV
{7}ALS
{8}Hepatitis
{9}Ex Back
{10}Lottery Spell
{11}Money Spell.